Current available jobs in Stadium Operations/Security:
The Levi’s® Stadium Tour Guide reports to the Tour Program Leads and Tour Program Manager and responsibilities are to engage with all aspects of Stadium Experiences. This position can be considered a jack-of-all-trades, facilitating various types of guest engagement experiences at Levi’s® Stadium. The responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to support and ownership in the following areas:
- Levi’s® Stadium Experiences operations and service
- Stadium Experience guest check-in
- Special Event support
- Ticketing and wristbanding support
- Tours within Corporate settings (Special Events and Team Building activities)
- Customer Service
- Private and Public Tours
- Provide fulfilling and quality experiences for all guests who partake in the stadium Experiences, including Corporate Team Building activities, Special Events, Private Tour Groups, and Public Tours.
- Provide quality customer service with guest check-in, guest engagement, and guiding guests safely through the stadium.
- Provide best-in-class tour experiences with excellent public speaking skills and guest interaction; provide a cohesive, timely, engaging, and factual tour script delivery; be knowledgeable of 49ers history, facts regarding the stadium infrastructure, and all past, present, and future stadium events.
- Assist the Tour Program Leads in day-to-day tasks and route operations
- Be knowledgeable of our app-based Team Building activities and how to read a group; provide assistance with the app when needed/requested by groups
- Participate in quarterly training sessions regarding tour script updates, any updates in program policies, and review of customer service performance.
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently pursuing degree) from a four year accredited college preferred, OR equivalent tour program experience, cross-collaboration experience, and independent work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, including weekends and some holidays
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Guest engagement experience a plus
- Professional and clean appearance
- Experience with corporate audiences a plus
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Ability to gracefully handle stress under pressure
- Ability to control large groups independently and with co-workers
- Positivity, charisma, patience, and flexibility are integral
- Desire and willingness to collaborate with fellow employees
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to think on one’s feet; excellent reactive and proactive skills
- Ability to adhere to program standards and expectations
Maximum of 29 hours/week
Shifts include evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you currently living in the Bay Area?
2. Do you have experience speaking to large groups?
3. Do you have experience in guest and/or customer service?