Stadium Operations/Security: Event Guest Relations
Part-Time Mobility Services Coordinator - 49ers Stadium Mangement Company (Santa Clara, CA)
The Mobility Services Coordinator, acting under the general direction of the Senior Manager, Guest Services performs essential support duties for the Guest Service Department on a part-time basis. The Mobility Services Coordinator represents the Guest Service Department with guests and inter-departmentally within the 49ers Stadium Management organization.
The purpose of the Mobility Services Coordinator is to put the Levi’s® Stadium team in the best possible position to exceed the expectations of our guests with an emphasis on those with special needs.
This is a non-exempt, part-time position. Hours are scheduled based on variable event and project schedules.
Major Areas & Representative Duties
- Develop and execute plans to assist guests with mobility issues with transportation during ingress and egress of all events. Giving special attention to the coordination of guest drop-off and pick-up locations.
- Develop efficient routes within Levi’s® Stadium for guests with mobility issues to access their seating locations.
- Responsible for sourcing, ordering and maintaining equipment that supports the Mobility Services team.
- Supervise the efforts of a growing team of 50 or more Mobility Services Attendants and Courtesy Cart Drivers during events.
Scheduling & Assignment
- Determine Mobility Services staffing levels and positions for all Levi’s® Stadium events.
- Coordinate the scheduling process for the Mobility Services team members.
- Coach employees to consistently practice desired performance that enhances the guests’ experience.
- Communicate Guest Services philosophy to all Mobility Services team members and keep peers advised of Mobility services issues, problems and resolutions.
- Counsel employees on proper job performance and the need to create a positive, safe guest experience for all Levi’s Stadium® events.
- Implement process and support systems that consistently measure and improve performance within area of supervision.
- Develop and maintain organizational charts and staff status depth charts for the Mobility Services team.
- Effectively communicate with Mobility Services team members to inform and clarify expectations, goals and objectives, policies, procedures and standards.
- Effectively motivate Mobility Services team members by creating a positive working environment and culture where employees are stimulated and inspired to do their best.
- Achieve a consistent, easily identified and impressive appearance of each Mobility Servicse team member that enhances service group pride, confidence and teamwork.
Orientation and Training:
- Develop an annual training module for all Guest Services Representatives to educate them on exceeding the expectations of guests with special needs.
- Refine and implement an advance training module for all Mobility Services team members above and beyond the basic training provided to Guest Services Representatives.
- Continually review and refine Mobility Services training program.
- Develop communications for guests with mobility issues via season seat holder mailers and Levi’s® Stadium Website.
- Develop information to be included in the Playmakers’ Playbook to support all Playmakers (Guest Services Game and Event Staff) in exceeding the expectation of guests with mobility issues.
Other duties as assigned.
- Possess advanced level of knowledge and experience in assisting people with mobility issues and the ability to train others in those skills.
- Develop and maintain excellent guest/employee service via creative problem solving/communication skills (written and oral).
- Establish and maintain work priorities and be able to juggle numerous projects and tasks while successfully meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate flexibility and responsiveness to changing priorities.
- Must be a successful public speaker able to address large groups of people.
- Conduct all job activities with a positive attitude and be enthusiastic in all guest and employee contacts.
- Must have working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software including but not limited to PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Maintain acceptable attendance and punctuality.
- Must be detail oriented.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK TO OUR COMPANY JOB SITE: