Current available jobs in Stadium Operations/Security:
The part-time Custodian position supports the Facilities staff and department by performing maintenance duties, general housekeeping, moving furniture, maintenance of office equipment/furniture, event set up and breakdown, exterior clean-up and other duties.
· Ensure individual offices are clean and empty trash containers daily
· Maintain carpet throughout the building (vacuum, cleaning and repairs)
· Wet mop floors in all bathrooms daily
· Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers daily
· Wash windows as scheduled
· Maintain the appearance of the building in a well-kept manner
· Maintain facility in a sanitary condition
· Check entire area for spills, water, etc. periodically, especially in bathrooms & break room/lunch areas
· Ensure all housekeeping systems are running well and in good condition
· Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts and screws, beds needing repair, etc.)
· Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
· Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials
· Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc.
· Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean (all procedures for solutions use will be part of training)
· Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services
· Participate in event set up and break down as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
· Ability to lift, carry, walk, sit, push and pull as needed
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule
· Ability to lift and/or carry 30-60 pounds
· Requires working in damp, dusty and dirty areas
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Experience working in facilities and/or maintenance
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What is your salary requirement?