Current available jobs in Stadium Operations/Security:
The Guest Services Manager acting under the general direction of the Senior Manager of Guest Services performs essential duties for the Guest Service Department. The Guest Service Manager represents the Guest Service Department to the front-line Guest Services team, guests and inter-departmentally within the San Francisco 49ers organization.
The impetus of the Guest Service Manager is to put the Guest Services team in the best position to consistently exceed the expectations of Levi’s® Stadium guests.
Major Areas & Representative Duties
Appearance and Uniform:
· Manage Uniform Plan development and implementation for all frontline service departments.
· Supervise Uniform Room Coordinator and/or Uniform Room Staff ensuring the Uniform Room supports frontline employees in their effort to meet and exceed the appearance and uniform standards.
· Order sufficient quantities of all uniform parts to fill the hiring needs of all frontline service departments.
· Develop uniform tracking systems ensuring accountability
· Develop systems that document and effectively communicate appearance and uniform expectations, policies and standards.
· See that uniforms are maintained in good repair, kept clean and replaced as they wear out. Schedule an alterations person on an as-needed basis.
· Manage employee inspection process before employees report to briefings and/or via event observations for each event for appearance and uniform non-compliance. Document and track compliance and non-compliance.
· Manage the development process of the Levi’s® Stadium Guest Service guide for all departments and maintain electronic version online. Manage subsequent annual updates.
· Execute numerous ad-hoc print projects as needed to support both large-scale and small events.
· Develop, facilitate and monitor the frontline employee recognition program for all frontline employee departments.
Quality Guest Service:
· Respond to emails from the “Contact Us” account as they relate to the Guest Experience at Levi’s® Stadium.
· Develop and bring to life both internal and external Secret Shopper Programs for all front-line employee departments.
· Develop and implement a newsletter program that communicates to the front-line guest service team event updates, policy and procedure updates and recognition.
· Develop and provide updates to the Guest Services Website to provide timely information for the front-line team.
· Supervise the Uniform Room staff with a keen eye towards upholding the Appearance and Uniform standards.
· Supervise the event day staff check-in, check out and deployment process.
· Develop and coordinate staff for the Lost & Found process to assist guests in retrieving lost items.
· Coordinate and administer coaching & counseling sessions while ensuring constructive feedback.
· Serve as a Manager on Duty (MOD) for special events.
Orientation and Training:
· Assist in the development of Playmaker Training Curriculum for Common Orientation and Basic Training.
· Facilitate and present during Common Orientation and Playmaker Basic Training as needed.
Recruiting and Hiring:
· Assist in coordinating on-going hiring sessions for Guest Services Representatives.
· Participate as a screener and decision-maker in playmaker hiring decisions
Education & Experience:
· Minimum four year college degree or equivalent experience.
· Minimum two years of public assembly venue experience with knowledge of coordinating a large frontline service team.
· Experience in scheduling a frontline service team a plus.
· Experience in managing a robust database a plus.
· Outstanding communication skills, written and oral.
· Able to juggle numerous projects and tasks concurrently.
· Must be a confident public speaker able to speak to large groups of people.
· Possess a positive and enthusiastic personality with a passion for his/her craft, an openness to learning, and a superior work ethic
· Working knowledge of the Adobe Graphics Suite of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
· Working knowledge of programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays in addition to regular business hours.
· Other Duties as Assigned