Stadium Operations/Security: Event Operations/Management
Stadium Operations Coordinator - Forty Niners Stadium Management Company (Santa Clara, CA)
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Stadium Operations.
The Stadium Operations Coordinator acting under the general direction of the Senior Manager of Stadium Operations performs essential support duties for the Stadium Operations Department. The Stadium Operations coordinator is charged with completing various tasks deemed necessary to operate Levi’s stadium during large scale events and during daily operations.
- Assist with oversight of Parking and Transportation Operations, including but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and schedule vendor equipment such as toilet rentals and light towers.
- Evaluate vehicular movement striving improved efficiency during Levi’s Stadium events.
- Assist with the hiring, scheduling and management of event day and part time staff.
- Collect and analyze detailed parking data continually evaluating efficiencies
- Direct management of Special Event parking and transportation operations
- Continually evaluate and improve Transportation Management Operations Plan
- Meet and compose operational plans with local law enforcement, security and city staff.
- Assist with management of contracted parking lot properties.
- Work with various departments to ensure the highest level of customer experience.
- Oversee and provide direction for various contractors and part-time staff.
- Evaluate the performance of contractors and part-time staff to insure maximum efficiency. Provide both positive feedback and constructive criticism when necessary.
- Work closely with all elements of Stadium Operations (Event Operations, Special Events, etc.) to maximize department output.
- Serve as Stadium Operations area supervisor on event days.
- Draft production schedules and event timelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral.
- Able to handle numerous projects and tasks concurrently.
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic personality with a passion for his/her craft, an openness to learning, and a ?superior work ethic
- Working knowledge of programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays in addition to regular business hours.
The Forty Niners Stadium Management Company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.