Current available jobs in Stadium Operations/Security:
Assist the Head Groundskeeper in maintaining the football fields and grounds of the San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s Stadium and the 49ers training facility. This position will report to Head Groundskeeper.
Maintain the fields and grounds and be able to perform the following duties:
Experience in sports turf maintenance and landscaping preferred.
Must be able to perform a wide range of duties such as operating equipment, irrigation repair, squatting and bending.
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Must be able to work outside and have exposure to various weather conditions.
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including some nights, training camp, weekends, and some holidays.
Must have a desire to learn the job as taught by the head groundskeeper and be willing to follow instructions accordingly.
The Levi’s® Stadium Tour Guide reports to the Tour Program Leads and Tour Program Manager and responsibilities are to engage with all aspects of Stadium Experiences. This position can be considered a jack-of-all-trades, facilitating various types of guest engagement experiences at Levi’s® Stadium. The responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to support and ownership in the following areas:
- Levi’s® Stadium Experiences operations and service
- Stadium Experience guest check-in
- Special Event support
- Ticketing and wristbanding support
- Tours within Corporate settings (Special Events and Team Building activities)
- Customer Service
- Private and Public Tours
- Provide fulfilling and quality experiences for all guests who partake in the stadium Experiences, including Corporate Team Building activities, Special Events, Private Tour Groups, and Public Tours.
- Provide quality customer service with guest check-in, guest engagement, and guiding guests safely through the stadium.
- Provide best-in-class tour experiences with excellent public speaking skills and guest interaction; provide a cohesive, timely, engaging, and factual tour script delivery; be knowledgeable of 49ers history, facts regarding the stadium infrastructure, and all past, present, and future stadium events.
- Assist the Tour Program Leads in day-to-day tasks and route operations
- Be knowledgeable of our app-based Team Building activities and how to read a group; provide assistance with the app when needed/requested by groups
- Participate in quarterly training sessions regarding tour script updates, any updates in program policies, and review of customer service performance.
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently pursuing degree) from a four year accredited college preferred, OR equivalent tour program experience, cross-collaboration experience, and independent work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, including weekends and some holidays
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Guest engagement experience a plus
- Professional and clean appearance
- Experience with corporate audiences a plus
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Ability to gracefully handle stress under pressure
- Ability to control large groups independently and with co-workers
- Positivity, charisma, patience, and flexibility are integral
- Desire and willingness to collaborate with fellow employees
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to think on one’s feet; excellent reactive and proactive skills
- Ability to adhere to program standards and expectations
Maximum of 29 hours/week
Shifts include evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you currently living in the Bay Area?
2. Do you have experience speaking to large groups?
3. Do you have experience in guest and/or customer service?