Sales & Marketing: Ticket Operations
Part-Time Ticket Operations Representative - Forty Niners Football Company (Santa Clara, Ca)
The Ticket Operations Representative reports to the Manager of Ticket Operations and responsibilities are to cover all aspects of ticket operations, including but not limited to support in the following areas:
- 49ers gameday and Levi’s Stadium event ticket operations & services
- Levi’s Stadium tour program ticketing
- Invoicing and collection support
- Ticket fulfillment
- Customer service
- Work 49ers gamedays and other non-49ers Levi’s Stadium events, including day-to-day support of the Levi’s Stadium tour program.
- Provide in-person and telephone customer service for tickets, seating and schedule inquiries.
- Handle incoming inquiries on 49ers and Levi’s Stadium event tour ticket sales.
- Sort general mail and e-mail correspondence from customers and fans.
- Assist in fulfilling general requests for ticket information, schedules and various account service matters.
- Perform work through team’s ticketing database, Archtics, and CRM solution, MS Dynamics, to support necessary ticket sales, service and operations tasks.
- Assist in selling and payment processing on accounts for tickets (season, single, other) and parking.
- Process 49ers Museum and Levi’s Stadium Tour orders and support necessary tour schedule maintenance.
- Help fulfill season and other ticket packages for customers as necessary.
- Assist season ticket holders requiring gameday wheelchair sales and exchanges.
- Maintain accurate and balanced window ticket sales and workstation banks for necessary reconciliation.
- Perform box office and will-call duties, including at remote service locations, for 49ers gameday and Levi’s Stadium events.
- Have full knowledge of all gameday policies, procedures, and stadium facts.
- Additional related duties as determined.
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently pursuing degree) from a four year accredited college preferred, OR equivalent sports ticket sales, service and operations experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work all home games.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- TM/Archtics experience a plus.
- Ability to work both 49ers gameday and Levi’s Stadium events/tours as needed.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.
Sales & Marketing: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Graphic Designer - San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara, CA)
The San Francisco 49ers are looking for a talented designer to support all marketing efforts through the design of forward thinking creative graphic elements that maintain the continuity of the 49ers brand throughout multiple collateral platforms including print, publications, online, e-mail marketing, in-stadium, promotional products, direct mail, etc. The designer must be a collaborate team player who understands the importance of communication and welcomes constant feedback. Creativity, hard work, a positive attitude and dedication are musts.
II. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- A key and integral member of the 49ers Creative and Brand team
- Brainstorm, conceptualize, execute, iterate, and finalize multiple design projects simultaneously from start to completion
- Work closely and collaboratively with other 49ers marketing verticals including 49ers Studios, Social and Digital, Fan Engagement, Events, and Gameday Production
- Attend and participate in project meetings with project leads from other departments in the organization
- Take initiative, be involved, be active and be creative. Suggest new ideas and think outside of the box in brainstorm sessions and meetings
- Communicate with outside print vendors, relaying specifications for production and participating proofing processes
- Preserve, protect and uphold brand standards and the use of 49ers marks amongst outside vendors and internal parties
- Assist in maintaining and establishing design department policies
- Assist in 49ers gameday coverage either in a social media or a gameday production capacity
- Design of original creative elements including but not limited to
o Logo creation
o Social media graphics (Instagram, Twitter, Team Site)
o Infographics, Illustrations, Iconography
o Photo retouching, enhancement, and experimentation
o Sales, suites, and premium service print, digital, and packaging collateral pieces
o Seasonal Campaign Collateral (environmental signage, magnets, pocket
schedules, print and digital advertisements, publications, social graphics, etc), E-mail marketing and campaign components (49ers and Levi’s Stadium)
o 49ers.com and Levi’s Stadium digital assets (backgrounds, banners, pop-ups, takeovers, etc)
o Special internal projects for Human Resources, Ownership, and Football Operations
o Organizational presentation and document templates
o Deliverables for Levi’s Stadium Operations and marketing
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- 2-4-year college degree, preferably in graphic design/fine art
- Expertise with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint) Mac Operating Systems, Cloud-sharing platforms (Dropbox, Google Drive, Hightail)
- Strongly preferred but not required
o Experience working in HTML / CSS Styling, Adobe After Effects or motion graphics software
o Working experience in sports and/or entertainment industries
- Excellent design sense
- Ability to be comfortable yet energetic in the creative process;
- Successful at working in a team environment;
- Detail-oriented, especially under deadline pressure
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Highly organized and communicative
- Reliable, dependable, and accountable to themselves and the organization
- An undeniable passion for design and branding
- A persistent drive to push creative boundaries, strive for perfection, and seek out the best possible solution to any assignment
- Ability to execute projects precisely and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to absorb feedback constructively and iterate upon designs until the job is done
- Ability to create deliverables that evolve, adapt, and build upon existing brand direction and guidelines
- Ability to communicate eloquently, effectively, and persuasively when explaining concepts, design choices and direction