Current available jobs in Internships:
The San Francisco 49ers Foundation is looking for enthusiastic and organized individuals with an interest in or experience with sales who are passionate about making a difference in the community through our 50/50 Raffle initiative. At each homegame during the 2016 season, the 49ers Foundation will host a 50/50 Raffle at Levi’s® Stadium. Fifty percent of the proceeds from gameday 50/50 raffle ticket sales will be awarded to one lucky fan and the remaining fifty percent will be donated to Bay Area non-profit organizations in alignment with the 49ers Foundation’s mission to keep kids, “Safe, On Track and In School.”
This position will begin in August 2016 and continue through the end of the 49ers regular football season, with potential opportunities for extension. All applicants must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule, including 8-16 hours a week on weekends, nights and holidays based on the 49ers home game schedule.
• 49ers Foundation Executive Director and 49ers 50/50 Raffle Manager
• Available for all 2016 49ers home games
• Flexibility to work 8-16 hours per week on specified weekends, weeknights, and holidays per homegame schedule
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Must be enthusiastic, independent, and approachable
• Must be punctual and a self-starter
• Ability to multi-task
• Sales experience a plus
• Applicants must be 18 years or older
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to work all of the following dates? August 26, 2016, September 12, 2016, October 2, 2016, October 6, 2016, October 23, 2016, November 6, 2016, November 20, 2016, December 11, 2016, and January 1, 2017.
2. If you said NO for the previous question, please list which dates you are unavailable.
3. In order to become a Raffle Seller, you will need to participate in multiple training sessions that will last 2-3 hours between August 15-25. What dates and times are you unavailable during this time period?
4. Do you have any sales experience? Where and what did you sell and what was your approach to selling?
5. Describe your customer service experience and your philosophy on customer service.
6. Explain what you think is the best approach to selling raffle tickets to fans on the concourse or in the stands.
7. Is there anything else you'd like to share about your experience, work history, work ethic or personality?
We are looking for a highly motivated intern for the Accounting Department. The duration of the internship will be from three to six months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Abilities:
The graphic designer intern will conceptualize, visualize and design marketing materials in support of the team’s business operations. The position will be responsible for managing multiple projects under the guidance of the team’s manager of creative services, as well as the vice president of marketing. The position will report to the manager of creative services.
• Create overall design solutions that are grounded in solid conceptual thinking, while complementing the 49ers brand.
• Develop innovative, cohesive, and effective graphic presentations for signage, collateral materials, direct mail, email marketing, offline and online advertising and web/mobile.
• Create promotional or specialty advertising including game day and grassroots giveaways (i.e., t-shirts, bumper stickers, etc.).
• Design logos for various marketing and charitable initiatives.
• Assist with other graphic design requests as required such as sponsorship presentations and PowerPoint templates.
• Perform print production tasks including, but not limited to, file preparation, color correction, proofing and press-checks.
• Take part in multiple rounds of editing on any given project.
• Partner with the rest of the marketing team to create cohesive messaging and consistent branding.
• Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, typography, proportion, photography, and motion/rich internet media.
• Awareness of the latest design and photography trends and ability to adapt these trends into strategic designs within the 49ers brand.
• Ability to take constructive criticism and change direction to suit operational needs.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively, making timely decisions in order to meet project deadlines and business needs.
• Ability to handle high pressure situations in a professional manner.
• Ability to keep projects on track creatively and in accordance with production deadlines, budget guidelines and 49ers brand standards.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Excellent knowledge of Mac OS (primary).
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent attention to detail, strong proofreading skills and the ability to edit copy when needed.
• Strong communication skills and customer service orientation.
• Positive attitude toward colleagues and outside vendors.
• High level of interest, involvement and enthusiasm.
• Punctual and professional.
?• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design preferred.
A strong portfolio encompassing a variety of mediums and assignments using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office.