Current available jobs in Internships:
Immediate Supervisor: Senior Producer, Director Gameday Productions / Broadcast Operations
General Statement of Duties: Serve as an intern to the 49ers in-house production team. Will assist in all post production projects from multiple levels (At times being the lead editor, at times ingesting footage.) Assist in all control room duties including IPTV needs, technical support and day to day duties as defined by the team’s Senior Producer and Director Gameday Productions / Broadcast Operations.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Edit in house content for the franchise. (Web, Broadcast, Stadium)
- Work alongside broadcast partners delivering obligated content for franchise
- Work alongside Senior Producer to manage web content, population of site, daily needs for post production.
- Perform tasks as needed (design, edit direction, color correction, audio editing and mixing / mastering.)
- Act alongside of team of producers, working on multiple weekly projects across platforms (Live broadcasts, on air broadcasts and multimedia.)
- Expertise with all post production gear; maintain studio, gear, and post production area.
- Logging, library management and digital media storage / CMS knowledge
- Perform additional duties as assigned from time-to-time by Executive Producer
Extensive demonstrated knowledge of broadcast equipment needed. (Strong understanding of post-production, field/studio/location-production, sound recording and program development and execution needed.) Non Linear Editing knowledge a must – Adobe After Effects and design acumen highly desired. Demonstrated good communication, teamwork and learning skills. Versatility, organization, responsibility and dependability an absolute must. College degree required. Hours vary.