Current available jobs in Internships:
Duties & Responsibilities
· Assist the Senior Marketing Manager in creation and development of Levi’s® Stadium and 49ers Team Store content to distribute across all social media platforms.
· Assist and execute social media plan to drive ticket sales and retail sales.
· Assist in scheduling and managing a monthly social media calendar.
· Monitor and engage communication with fans across all social media platforms
· Track and report social media analytics on a daily/weekly basis.
· Assist in developing and updating website content for levisstadium.com
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required; plus 1-2 years of experience in social media (internship or full time).
· Must possess strong initiative, ability to multi-task and follow through on projects; must be detail oriented.
· Extensive knowledge on how to grow followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest and other social media platforms.
· Strong storytelling/copywriting/copyediting skills.
· Knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe suite programs.
· Video editing a plus.
· Basic knowledge of website content management systems.
· Basic knowledge and interest in marketing for both e-commerce and retail.