Current available jobs in Internships:
Assist Marketing staff with projects related to team marketing, advertising, promotions, event set-up and all other administrative duties related to the marketing functions as needed.
1. General set-up of banners, barricades, sponsor booths, etc. ?
2. Breakdown of event.
3. VIP tour set-up.
4. Assist in managing department merchandise inventory?
5. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Must demonstrate ability to handle pressure, deadlines, last minute requests and several projects simultaneously with attention to detail. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Currently enrolled in a four-year accredited college/university preferred.
The following contributions are required of the 49ers Marketing intern:
• A professional approach in all interactions with fans, corporate partners, fellow 49ers staff members and 49ers players and coaches ?• Responsible for providing their own housing in the Bay Area ?• Punctuality and accountability is essential for all aspects of intern role?
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants are reviewed based on the following:
• Have graduated or are seeking a degree from a 4-year higher education institution?• Prior experience in the sport/leisure industry recommended, but not required ?• Event Marketing/Sports Management experience is highly desired?
COMPENSATION: Interns are paid CA minimum wage.
This position is located in Santa Clara, CA
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What is your salary requirement?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
The San Francisco 49ers are currently accepting resumes for training camp internships. The requirements and responsibilities are listed below. Please keep in mind that these are everyday duties and are not limited to the ones written in this description.
Training Camp Assistant
• Available from mid July – Early September
• Football experience preferred
• Field set up and breakdown
• Assist assigned coach with drills at practice
• Assist with locker room and equipment maintenance
• Pre-game setup and post-game breakdown