Finance: Accounting/Finance other
Senior Manager, Financial Reporting - San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara, CA)
The San Francisco 49ers have begun the 2014 season in the team’s new home, Levi’s® Stadium. The Senior Manager of Financial Reporting is responsible for all aspects of external financial reporting for the 49ers and Levi’s® Stadium.
- Manage the external financial reporting process for all 49er entities.
- Oversee audit process and serve as primary liaison for all engagements.
- Work closely with finance team on the budget process and management reporting.
- Special projects as assigned by the VP of Finance and the CFO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Seven years accounting experience with monthly and annual financial reporting experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited four year university.
- CPA and public accounting experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting systems – experience with MS Dynamics/Great Plains software preferred.
- Strong Excel and modeling skills.
- Collaborative style and motivated team player committed to delivering the highest level of service.
- Ability to work in a high-energy environment and deliver within tight deadlines.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.
To Apply, Please Follow This Link: