Current available jobs in Finance:
The Accounts Payable Supervisor oversees Accounts Payable, supervises all Accounts Payable staff, and assists with all financial aspects of the team’s accounting department.
· Accurately and timely process Accounts Payable, ensuring correct approvals according to team policy.
· Reconcile cash accounts daily and bank accounts monthly.
· Manage corporate credit cards.
· Post ledger and general journal entries.
· Reconcile selected general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
· Responsible for all fixed assets accounting and records.
· Assist with the monthly close as well as month-end/year-end financial reporting.
· Responsible for annual 1099 reporting.
· Various other administrative duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in Accounting.
· Minimum 5 years of Accounts Payable and General Ledger experience, including 2-3 years of
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics software or equivalent preferred.
· Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· Professional sports team or event facilities experience a plus.
· Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Strong customer service and written communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and achieve objectives, and meet deadlines under pressure.
· High energy individual who can hit the ground running – a self-starter with the confidence to make good
decisions and establish effective interdepartmental relations.
· Willingness to work extended hours as needed.