Current available jobs in Finance:
· Review and manage monthly sales commissions and bonus payments.
· Manage the monthly close for revenue as well as month-end/year-end financial reporting.
· Reconcile revenue-related general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
· Prepare audit schedules and assist with the external audit process.
· Record revenue for supplemental revenue streams (tours, museum, fan clubs, etc).
· Evaluate staffing needs and supervise interns assisting with revenue and accounts receivable.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in Accounting.
· Minimum 4-5 years of revenue accounting experience.
· Experience with Great Plains accounting system or equivalent preferred.
· Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Strong customer service and written communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure.
· Willingness to work extended hours as needed.
· Ability to interact with people of all different levels and backgrounds.
· Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.